Reign: Nagalisitu – Episode 5

The Hunting Pack has to fulfill a lot of prophecies, which might cause the downfall of a kingdom! Dwenar’s love, a princess who has gone to the nunnery, is willing to sacrifice anything for him. Will Dwenar reciprocate? More importantly, will he survive the fall after Scarl shoves him out the window? Why is Scarl doing that in the first place? I guess you’ll have to listen to find out!

Liked it? Get exclusive bonus episodes on Patreon!

8 comments for “Reign: Nagalisitu – Episode 5

1. Caleb
    March 1, 2019 at 12:48 pm

My favorite part of this illustration is that, to someone who hasn’t listened, this looks like they’re interrogating or attacking Dwenar. But it’s actually The Hunting Pack’s version of playing wingman.

2. William
    March 3, 2019 at 7:19 am

This campaign is fantastic!

I got into it for the promise of accelerated social engineering, but I’m loving these characters more and more. Castor & Scarl are so much fun to follow.

Highlights include:
    – making Nagalisitu Hell
    – magic muffins
    – The slowly dawning realisation of imminent colonialism
    – The Stabiers!

Can’t wait for more

3. Geo
    March 4, 2019 at 4:35 am

My favorite part is the artist had no fucking clue what to do with the wax shoe spell, so made it so you can’t see any pc’s feet

4. sevrlbats
    March 6, 2019 at 1:10 pm

the Caleb method: invent a religion five minutes into a session and produce a fairly convincing clerical history thereof by the one-hour mark

and personally I always knew Aaron could fuck a lady so hard she saw God

5. Evan Shelton
    March 8, 2019 at 7:32 pm

“I’m just sayin’…mechanically, I’m gonna fuck your character up if he murders his own brother.”

GOLD.

6. Patsy
    March 10, 2019 at 1:36 pm

@ Geo- You’d think that, but actually thats what happens when I draw anything. Feet are hard.

7. sevrlbats
    March 11, 2019 at 1:23 am

@Patsy that shuts you out of such a lucrative market you have my condolences

8. March 11, 2019 at 5:17 pm

You jest, but this is a real problem for me in my line of work. Those foot guys pay quit-your-day-job type money