Over the years, we’ve run more than a few campaigns, ranging from epic Dungeons and Dragons campaigns like the New World, to short unfinished horror games like Slender Man. I’ve created an index of every campaign we’ve run here. Each one has a unique page describing the concept and linking to every post in order, so you don’t have to hunt through the archives to download the episodes.
- The New World: A grand 4E Dungeons and Dragons campaign, which went from heroic all the way to epic tier. A must listen for all fantasy fans! Recorded between 2008 and 2010.
- Know Evil: Set in the transhuman sci-fi game, Eclipse Phase and involves a group of covert agents fighting a sinister conspiracy. Recorded between 2011 and 2012.
- Heroes of New Arcadia: A superhero game where a group of unlikely heroes band together to protect a city from numerous threats. The Inspiration for Base Raiders! Recorded between 2011 and 2013.
- Fallen Flag: A Red Markets campaign set in Colorado. Run in early to mid 2016.
- God’s Teeth: A Delta Green campaign of a cursed group of agents investing the Cthulhu Mythos, run during 2015 to 2016.
- Cooper County War: A Red Markets war campaign. A group of takers complete scores to earn bounty to prepare their enclaves for a war against a massive horde of undead. Run from mid 2020 to early 2021.
- The Eighth Sea: A criminal focused Eclipse Phase 2E campaign about a Martian gang fighting for survival. Run from 2019 to 2020.
- Nagalisitu: A Reign campaign about a mercenary company guiding a new civilization. Run from late 2018 to early 2019.
- Gate 9: A Base Raiders campaign following the lives of a crew of new base raiders, as they start as civilians and become world-saving superhumans. Run from 2017 to 2018.
- Fortunes of War: An Iron Heroes campaign about merchants in wartime. Uses many house rules. Recorded in 2013.
- Tribes of Tokyo: A Night’s Black Agent campaign pitting espionage agents against a conspiracy of vampires in modern day Japan. Recorded between 2012 and 2013.
- Sense of the Sleight of Hand Man: A Call of Cthulhu Dreamlands campaign. A group of lost dreamers must find a way back to the waking world. Recorded in 2013.
- The Final Revelation: A Trail of Cthulhu campaign set in 1930s England. The Friday Group tries to avert an apocalyptic threat to humanity before it is too late. Recorded in 2014.
- Duality: An Eclipse Phase campaign focused on gatecrashing and the Rimward sections of the solar system. Recorded between summer 2013 to 2015.
- Atomic Robo: A group of scientists working for Tesladyne fight a genocidal AI across the world. Run from January to May 2015.
- Masks of Nyarlathotep: The classic campaign, now in Trail of Cthulhu! Run from June 2014 to June 2015.
- The Spared and The Spoiled: The road to Hell is paved with good intentions, as a group of demonically-possessed teachers and parents try to save a local high school through supervillainy. Recorded between 2012 and 2014.
- The Brutalists: The first Red Markets campaign, run during the game’s beta draft. Run in early to mid 2015.
- Dark Sun: A band of adventurers are tied together by an ancient artifact for unknown reasons. Never completed. Recorded in 2010.
- Slender Man: A series of horror games based on Slender Man, including an unfinished campaign. Recorded between 2010 and 2011.