Eclipse Phase: Know Evil episode 14

Planning a bank robbery isn't exciting. The robbery itself, yes, very exciting.. On the plus side, not much chance of death in the planning stages. Special: Download the planning documents used by the RPPR group to plan the bank heist.

Synopsis: Robbing a bank is unheard of in the age of Eclipse Phase. The Erato bank is as heavily guarded as a military installation, with dozens of armed drones, guards, security systems and AGI infosec specialists protecting it. However, the Firewall team must retrieve an item from a safety deposit box in order to continue their investigation of Manjappa and the source of the Know Evil virus. But a bank robbery is no easy thing to plan. Furthermore, Firewall has to authorize this mission first, which requires a meeting of the proxies.

Special note: Please vote for Role Playing Public Radio as Best Podcast in the Ennies!

17 comments for “Eclipse Phase: Know Evil episode 14

1. Enlightened Idiot
    July 22, 2012 at 11:10 pm

Im not sure who is the bigger monster now, Ross or Caleb. GOD DAMN IT CALEB, GIVE THAT MOTHER HER KIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Caleb
    July 22, 2012 at 11:42 pm

Proxy Clean burned them.

HE BURNED THEIR SOULS BECAUSE THEY WERE INFECTED

3. Sam
    July 23, 2012 at 1:56 am

Dear god this was fun to listen to, a lot more than I expected. I can’t wait to read through the bank heist scenario, also.

4. Thanatophagous
    July 23, 2012 at 12:17 pm

OMG Im so excited, new EP. Hell yeah

5. corwinlinnell110
    July 23, 2012 at 1:18 pm

Trust me, listening to PC planning is hilarious.

6. Omega
    July 24, 2012 at 2:14 am

I can’t wait to see how Space Ocean’s Heat 20XX plays out.

I’m also pretty sure nothing I ever run in EP will be as cool and complex as Caleb having you guys plan a bank heist.

I don’t think the time my players went to Earth and had to run the Cordon involved as much build-up and tension.

7. Fridrik
    July 24, 2012 at 5:59 am

About as good as a planning session could get.
    Top marks for the Lone Stars.

July 24, 2012 at 9:10 am

Augustine isn’t supposed to correct errors in her coding. I suspect things. And Drew is one of my new favorite EP players.

9. Enlightened Idiot
    July 25, 2012 at 5:57 pm

Caleb, I have decided, you ARE THE BIGGER MONSTER!!!!!

10. Ed
    July 26, 2012 at 3:00 pm

I’m afraid the days of that first team robbing banks are, nevermore.

11. Dom
    July 27, 2012 at 12:00 am

I cannot stand the wait. I MUST HAVE THE BANK HEIST EPISODE NOW!

July 28, 2012 at 5:18 am

Caleb must be the most terrifying EP player there is by now. like, he’ll know all the technology any GM can throw at him and be prepped to dismantle.

13. Malkavianmadman
    July 29, 2012 at 5:59 pm

Damn it I so want to hear the next part of this. I have spent the last 3 or 4 days listening to nothing but Know evil!

14. Caleb
    July 29, 2012 at 6:13 pm

@Malkavianmadman and Dom

Appeal to Ross. All is in his hands.

Protip: Ross’s favorite dish is the death of innocence, washed down with bitter tears. Contact him by saying “ClockworkJoe” three times into a broken mirror shard that has been shattered in rage by a cuckolded spouse. He will then posses the corpse of your most recently deceased pet, rise during the witching hour, and perch atop your chest as you sleep. Once there, he will hear your summons through a waking nightmare inquisition that harrows the very soul. For those with an unyielding will, he will grant one boon…for a price. A terrible price.

15. SomeCoolGuy
    July 29, 2012 at 11:48 pm

Oh no. He’s gonna make us publish his book!? Ross truly is a horrible monster.

16. Enlightened Idiot
    July 30, 2012 at 10:44 am

AGAIN CALEB IS THE TRUE MONSTER…… If it makes me depressed, well FUCK YOU TOO BUDDY!

17. Rhett
    July 30, 2012 at 3:41 pm

This is probably one of the worst teases ever, Ross.

Also, I’m sad you guys didn’t use Lenore, especially judging by what y’all said on episode 68 of RPPR. Neo-ravens are cool. Was she at least bemused that they did all of that stuff anyway?