Eclipse Phase: The Manor (Redux)

A group of Firewall agents has been asked to investigate a hidden research facility deep in the Martian wastelands. What secrets lie buried beneath the soil? This is another run of the scenario I first ran for a different group of RPPR cast members. I thought it would be fun to explore how a different set of players would tackle the same story. If you like the idea, please let me know and we can record more alternate versions of the same adventure.

6 comments for “Eclipse Phase: The Manor (Redux)

1. ContrarianKing
    May 15, 2018 at 5:55 am

I think hearing a different version of the same adventure is very interesting and I would love to hear more.

2. KenR
    May 15, 2018 at 11:14 am

I haven’t listened to it yet, but I also like the idea of hearing multiple playthroughs of the same adventure.

One of the things I like about running Delta Green games like “Last Things Last” and “Observer Effect” has been seeing the radically different responses of different groups. I think it’d be just as fun to hear with the RPPR cast.

3. Ted
    May 15, 2018 at 3:19 pm

For those who enjoy hearing different groups playing the same scenario (particularly outside of a con setting), that has happened with some of Caleb’s No Security Cthulhu games. I especially recommend checking out different versions of the Fall Without End– there’s some really wild variation, and the scenario itself is really interesting anyway.

It’s been played by Crit This:
    The Esoteric Order:
    and Drunk n Ugly:

4. Aston W
    May 16, 2018 at 5:38 am

Same drink, different flavour. I look forward to alternate versions of the same adventure.

Thank you RPPR!

I remember the last adventure was a tutorial the first part with the main adventure the second part. This might run faster with players experienced in EP.

5. Aston W
    May 17, 2018 at 7:27 am

Best part in the first 10 minutes. ‘Can I get back to San Francisco, I have things to do.’ So good and yet also horrifying.

It really is worth replaying it.

May 24, 2018 at 5:27 pm

More SAIRACs! Yeah! It was fun getting back into the old EP rules. Can’t wait for (I hope) a new EP2.0 campaign…?