Eclipse Phase: Know Evil episode 13

I was going to use another image for this episode but it's a robot panda fighting zombie pandas. HOW CAN I SAY NO TO THISNews: Check out the new Raillery episode featuring Ross, Caleb, and Aaron!

Synopsis: The Firewall team survives the ambush from the bounty hunter, but only narrowly so. In order to continue the investigation, they must enter Triad territory and get answers from the top of the criminal organization. Getting an audience with a fearsome Triad boss isn’t exactly easy so the team must prove themselves worthy first. This requires a combination of finesse, streetwise, and brute strength. Can the team manage to meet the leader of the Triads? What secrets will they learn? Are pandas awesome or what? Find out in Know Evil episode 13!

26 comments for “Eclipse Phase: Know Evil episode 13

1. Omega
    June 28, 2012 at 1:38 am

SO GOOOOOOOOD.

I can’t wait for Space Ocean’s 11.

June 28, 2012 at 3:50 am

I was listening to Ragnerdrock’s new Eclipse Phase campaign-ish thing earlier, and the GM deeefinitely had a shipping corporation called Vicar whose logo was a crow. it’s already happening: Caleb’s vision is enveloping the EPosphere. it’s like grey goo, only awesome. so not very much like grey goo. but very awesome.

3. Fridrik
    June 28, 2012 at 8:34 am

Dear santa.
    Can you please give me the next installment as soon as possible?
    I’m not sure I can survive a three week wait for the bank heist with my sanity intact.

Your truly
    The Addict.

4. June 28, 2012 at 10:15 am

Just started, liking the game as usual.
    Also as usual tiny things catch me up. Rolling a “04” isn’t a success on a Call Shot, it’s a normal success without the Called Shot benefits. You need a MoS of 30 or more (which means rolling higher than a 30 in the errata’d rules) to get the benefits of a Called Shot.

5. beej
    June 28, 2012 at 12:16 pm

How much do we have to put in Ross’s PayPal account to have next week’s episode be eclipse phase again?

6. Fridrik
    June 28, 2012 at 12:18 pm

Seriusly

7. Fridrik
    June 28, 2012 at 12:18 pm

Seriously

8. aladis
    June 28, 2012 at 1:52 pm

Thirded. Come on, Share! :3

9. Sam
    June 28, 2012 at 3:01 pm

I would also contribute to the “Shut Up and Take My Money, Ross” endeavor.

June 28, 2012 at 5:57 pm

or maybe just make Know Evil its own weekly podcast and continue the main RPPR cast on its own~ a beautiful dream!

11. June 28, 2012 at 7:14 pm

RPPR Actual Play will remain on its regular schedule. Just remember this when the next official RPPR Kickstarter comes around.

I plan to post Aaron’s Legacy of NIMH game next, then new arcadia, then Know Evil: Space Ocean’s 11 that becomes Space Heat.

June 29, 2012 at 1:51 am

What about the end of Invictus?

More importantly, Caleb’s description of China is alarmingly accurate. And I like Proxy Clean, I suspect he kills everyone who goes out with him so there are truly no witnesses.

13. Fridrik
    June 29, 2012 at 6:37 pm

Well…At least we area finally getting Legacy of NIMH. Can’t say no to that.

July 1, 2012 at 4:41 am

Ross Payton, you’ve already earned my loyalty for the rest of your Kickstartlife. you don’t need to offer me anything. I consider it my subscription fee. =3

15. Enlightened Idiot
    July 17, 2012 at 9:35 pm

Oh fuck, I know why majapa( HOW THE FUCK DID HE CONCEIVE of that name) acts they way he does. I approve Caleb. I truely approve.

16. July 17, 2012 at 9:47 pm

Oh? What’s your theory?

17. Enlightened Idiot
    July 17, 2012 at 10:10 pm

18. Enlightened Idiot
    July 17, 2012 at 10:10 pm

Fucking exurgents. In the PDF it specifically mentions manipulating a planet scale emergency as a potential result of being infected

19. Enlightened Idiot
    July 17, 2012 at 10:11 pm

God damn refresh wait…. SCREW YOU APPLE!!!

July 18, 2012 at 4:24 am

I think he has a mildly TITAN corrupted MUSE. Something not quite ready/willing to turn him into a shambler but working with what turned out to be a willing and destructive mind.

21. Enlightened Idiot
    July 18, 2012 at 10:52 am

Oh, he is not going to end up like what ever the hell Artimus was, but as for TITAN/Exsurgent(for they are different causes, because the TITAN systems did not create the Exurgent Virus, that was another factor(TEHEHEHEHE) but that fucking Manjapa….. all that needs to be said is FUCKING MANJAPA!!!!!!

22. Caleb
    July 18, 2012 at 12:04 pm

We aren’t even off Luna and the fans are already cursing Manjappa’s name?

Y’all don’t even know. YOU DO NOT EVEN KNOW.

It’s gonna get REAL.

23. Enlightened Idiot
    July 18, 2012 at 3:34 pm

May I request Neo-Avian Exsurgents? Because, fuck uplifts(MUHAHAHAHAHA) but, seriously, NEO AVIAN EXSURGENTS CALEB! DO IT.

24. July 18, 2012 at 8:38 pm

you don’t want exsurgent avians. This is what it would look like:

25. Enlightened Idiot
    July 18, 2012 at 11:27 pm

Thad should do the noises? I’m not sure what to call what the hell sound they would make. But that would be Damn hilarious, just to hear the shock of exsurgent pigeons dropping nuclear shits on you guys from orbit.

26. June 26, 2014 at 1:13 pm

I was only introduced to Eclipse Phase and Know Evil recently by a bunch of my friends raving that it was the “BEST THING EVAR” and I have to say I’m agreeing with them so far. I feel I should let you know that when you import this particular episode into itunes after downloading the mp3, it claims to be episode 13 of your Wild Talents Actual Play. Might want to fix that at some point.

Regardless, keep making awesome stuff!