Wild Talents: The Heroes of New Arcadia Episode 5

Detective Walker and Pilgrim ladies and gentlemen In this episode the heroes of New Arcadia face two challenges: the Crystal Children and the occult mystery in Fiddler’s Green. The cult known as the Crystal Children is led by a powerful metahuman with a unique ability that makes direct confrontations with him impossible. How will they bring this elusive foe to justice? When the other heroes delve into the mystery of the ghost lights of Fiddler’s Green, they find a dire plot that must be stopped. However, this is easier said than done.

10 comments for “Wild Talents: The Heroes of New Arcadia Episode 5

1. Omega
    November 27, 2011 at 2:14 am

MY DAY, IT IS MADE.

OR PERHAPS MY EARLY HOURS OF MY MORNING.

2. SomeCoolGuy
    November 27, 2011 at 2:37 am

Damn, this episode comes to me FROM THE WOOOOORLD OF TOMORRRRROW apparently.

(Still the 26th in some parts of the world Ross. Thanks anyway though. Much appreciated and such.)

3. Sam
    November 27, 2011 at 3:02 am

Hot damn, double-length New Arcadia ten hours before I get on a train ride? Best day ever.

November 27, 2011 at 9:56 pm

man. Caleb has long been my favorite, but he and Thad may need to have some kind of sexy deathmatch some time soon here to determine where my affections really lie. that conversation with the biiird!

now I’m gonna be waiting for Zero Shift to get Rossmurdered every time one of these gets posted, though. I’m sure he’ll deserve it, but I’ll still go D=

5. November 28, 2011 at 1:39 am

Not sure I follow Jason’s reasoning in this one.

Truly this is a great victory for the community of the ruins, keeping the poor and out of work from finding gainful employment! Remember everyone, when your scrapping vegetable growth off the bottoms of dumpsters to fight off scurvy, that you still have your pride.

6. Scurvy
    November 28, 2011 at 6:42 pm

They can’t fight me without the wonderous magicks of citrus!

November 29, 2011 at 6:04 am

I’d have guessed that the name of The Martyr was “Marty.”

8. December 1, 2011 at 3:22 am

JASON!!! You’ve really outdone yourself. Oh and for the next “Best of RPPR” someone just needs to make this a comic. With illustrations.

Loved it, soo much gold.

9. December 1, 2011 at 10:52 am

Haha, wow…these just keep getting better and better. Hilarious, exciting, surprising, and then back to hilarious! Who could ask for more? I can’t get enough “New Arcadia,” and even these wonderfully long sessions never last long enough. Ha. Anyway, I continue to really enjoy these! Thanks to everyone involved for the hours of entertainment your gaming provides! I’ve gotta’ say, Thad’s conversation with that bird was one of the highlights, as was that horrible (for them) dawning realization that Aaron and Jason were facing a zombie without any real way to stop it. I also really enjoyed the angel’s interaction with Tom. That was pretty neat. Thanks guys!

10. BeeJ
    December 4, 2011 at 12:32 pm

Another amazing episode.

I loved the break in of the cult lair and half way through they realized they didn’t have a plan or goal. Awesome.
    Caleb trying to get Bill out of the cult lair was priceless. I’m stealing the 7 Kings quest for my game cause it’s wicked cool.