Red Markets: Fallen Flag – Episode 2

fflag1After their score, Fallen Flag looks for work. They soon find a simple job, delivering cooking oil to a nearby enclave called the Coop. Fresh cooking oil is a valuable commodity in the Loss now that almost all of the prepackaged food from before the Crash has been eaten or has spoiled. Crossing a zombie-filled wasteland carrying heavy jugs of cooking oil is no easy task though and there’s always a complication with these kind of jobs. Sometimes the client even tries to pull a fast one…

8 comments for “Red Markets: Fallen Flag – Episode 2

1. Ethan C.
    September 13, 2016 at 4:23 pm

I don’t think I’ve ever sympathized with a Caleb character as much as I did with Half when that payment scene happened. Hooooooooo boy. The fact that they couldn’t just shoot the problem away made it even worse.

2. September 13, 2016 at 7:22 pm

I have to admit I did not expect just how angry I made the players when I revealed that complication. They were PISSED.

3. September 13, 2016 at 8:31 pm

I’m pretty sure that if the kids hadn’t been around, that guy would be dead.

4. Jace911
    September 15, 2016 at 7:59 am

The image of the crew standing still in the fog with baskets of eggs while a horde of zombies shuffles past towards a burning house is such an iconic image.

5. Zachary Tincher
    September 15, 2016 at 6:15 pm

Well at least it wasn’t Randians.

6. Steve A.
    September 17, 2016 at 3:50 pm

Let me try that again with fewer mistakes, feel free to not approve the other one or whatever…

That was such a good complication, if only because of how much it seemed to piss off the players. Throw a horde of zombies at them, no big deal, but short them…

7. Teapot
    September 22, 2016 at 12:52 am

Yeah, it’s kind of funny and cool that the complication of “have to carry eggs” was so hated. That could have been a ganglia full of chicken corpses or a DHQS kill team or any number of truly horrible things.

But I loved the tension and Half getting pissed off.

November 1, 2016 at 2:42 pm

Partway through- Hey!

Coincidentally enough, my step-son calls me Chaz. Weird.