Wild Talents: The Heroes of New Arcadia Episode 4

News: Support the Killsplosion Kickstarter and get access to 10 preview RPPR AP episodes!

In this episode, the heroes of New Arcadia continue their war against the Syndicate. They discover a weapons manufacturing facility hidden in the city controlled by the Syndicate. The heroes must figure out a way to get inside the facility and destroy the machinery before the Syndicate thugs stop them. They also learn more of the Syndicate’s structure, leadership and plans. What dark mysteries will they uncover? Find out in this double length episode!

12 comments for “Wild Talents: The Heroes of New Arcadia Episode 4

1. Sam
    November 5, 2011 at 2:13 am

Arcadia games are like crack.

2. Christian Eberle
    November 5, 2011 at 9:00 am

so much for it being posted in August, eh Ross?

3. November 5, 2011 at 2:41 pm

Clearly I am a monster.

4. Scurvy
    November 5, 2011 at 2:49 pm

Yes. Yes you are.

I, for one, wouldn’t have it any other way.

November 5, 2011 at 5:11 pm

I love that Thad’s character’s motivation in his origin is, like, a deconstruction of Eclipse Phase. “well, I’d like to resleeve into this robot, but it’d just be a duplicate of my mind, not my actual mind…”

also, Wild Talents combat is ridicufun to listen to. everybody doing weird shit every turn, the built-in random hit locations. so much good.

6. Beej
    November 7, 2011 at 10:41 pm

I love Caleb. “You have a robot?”

7. November 8, 2011 at 12:44 am

Yes. Quality episode here. I was a little miffed at first hearing who was at the second half (of the ep)but I’ve gotten to know Thad and Drew more and my heart has grown fond.

Nice job boys, you’ve made a believer out of me.

8. November 8, 2011 at 12:51 am

This campaign continues to be my absolute favorite thing y’all put out. I love all of the characters, and the rotating cast is pretty neat. I will be extremely sad to see this one reach its conclusion. I really enjoy the fact that, despite y’all’s constant jokes about “best. superhero. team. ever.,” there is actually an attempt at heroism. That’s part of what makes this set of episodes much more enjoyable for me than many of the other games y’all have played. Please bring us more New Arcadia whenever you can!

9. Fred
    November 8, 2011 at 4:11 am

Ross does a great job providing an excellent story and plot hooks, an immersive environment, and memorable NPC’s. All the players are just hilarious! Awesome roleplaying!

November 8, 2011 at 10:54 pm

Silly bad guys, in California you can destroy the state much easier with a ballot measure.

Also, after this and Eclipse Phase, Thad is my favorite new addition to the crew.

11. Rye
    May 30, 2018 at 2:21 am

0:39:04 ish, Ross says he can’t remember what he named the private prison back in episode 3 (at 4:30:00 or so). Ironic, since he improvises the exact same joke to rename Acme Hospital to Pleasant Glades Hospital less than 20 minutes later at 0:57:14 ish. Damn convergent imagination. Now it sounds like the Finns own or franchise out both Pleasant Glades Prison and the hospital.

12. May 30, 2018 at 7:10 pm

one of the first things I ever published in RPGs featured a place called Pleasant Glades, so I use that name whenever it is even slightly appropriate.