Reign: Nagalisitu – Episode 2

The Hunting Pack has been charged with guiding a new civilization, but before they can help the people of Nagalisitu, they must survive the court of Daryl the Squinty-Eyed! The angry king has arrested several members of the Pack for dereliction of duty. In order to survive, they must win a court battle against an old nemesis. Can they survive a naked trial?

8 comments for “Reign: Nagalisitu – Episode 2

1. Nate Twehues
    January 17, 2019 at 9:11 am

“Look at that guy showing off his belly. My chest is so much hairier!” “You want to see hairy? Look at my palms!”

2. sevrlbats
    January 18, 2019 at 4:28 am

top-tier performance from David there
    “yes…?”

and such a good gambit from Ross in the court, I had forgotten the crossbow plan wasn’t something Caleb had planned ahead of time by the end, stellar GMing

ORE conflict is maybe the only system where rolling is truly interesting to listen to just because, like…the outcomes are so much more than success/fail

and detail: didn’t we hear in the first session that the brands are passed on from the Nagalisitutanians to their children? how’d Fourhands get out, and how would they have been able to leave part of their company there in session one and come back and pick them up generations later?

3. David
    January 18, 2019 at 1:27 pm

@sevrlbats

Thank you. my “Yes?” “Yes!” “Yes..?” “Yyyyyes….” might not be the greatest use I’ve gotten out of a single word, but I was rather proud of it. My goal was to convince them to accept me into their own.

Four Hands, aka “Twenty,” is unique in that he doesn’t have the brand due to being born without the location for the brand; he was born missing his left arm entirely, thus the brand had no place to go.

4. Chen Kevin
    January 19, 2019 at 1:42 am

Hi,
    Sorry, we have sent you a sales email of dices.
    Could you pls so kindly check, and maybe in SPAM.

If no need dices, pls so kindly inform, will remove from the list.
    Thank you.
    Kevin Chen

5. Citadel
    January 19, 2019 at 8:35 am

Man, I’m loving this so much. Naked Justice!

6. Aston W
    January 21, 2019 at 6:34 am

Caleb.

God of Storytelling and Naked Justice

7. January 22, 2019 at 12:27 am

8. January 24, 2019 at 6:03 am

magic is very very weird in this game, but I’m hooked on the story! 😀