Delta Green: God’s Teeth – Go Forth – Episode 1

SUMMONINGSponsor: The Delta Green Kickstarter is on!. The Iconoclasts scenario stretch goal has been unlocked! Check out the FREE Quickstart guide with a demo adventure.

TRIGGER WARNING: In addition to supernatural horror typical of mythos gaming, this episode mentions violence towards minors. The inclusion of this subject matter is in no way meant to condone such loathsome behavior: the characters involved are monsters and dealt with accordingly. Those with traumatic events in their past are urged to skip this episode and listen to many of the other fine Delta Green games posted on RPPR.

Synopsis: January 2001: Agent Clove calls Agent Locksley to meet in a shuttered gas station kitchen. As the events chronicled in Through a Glass Darkly ripple through the whole conspiracy, it looks as if Delta Green won’t survive the month. If they do, the group’s priorities are certain to change. But Clove has a mission that can’t be allowed to fall through the cracks. It’s up to Locksley to bring four friendlies into the fold at the last possible minute and get the job done. But what kind of job is too small for DG, yet only fit for a DG agent? Nothing but nightmares and hard choices face the group as they go forth and learn why they’ve really been chosen…and by what.

79 comments for “Delta Green: God’s Teeth – Go Forth – Episode 1

October 16, 2015 at 2:52 am

I really liked the mechanic of empowering one random PC to be the agent of exposition, and how often it came up that David had refused to look

my theory is that this is Caleb’s Silent Legion mythos, that there are the forces of cosmic minisculeness versus the forces of cosmic meaningless, and so the choice is between “the universe has meaning and that meaning is awful” and “the universe has no meaning, which at least escapes the pain of knowing that there’s something not to know.” the pets having story-names queued me. this cult seems to be against the idea that humans invent a place for themselves in the universe and so elevate themselves beyond the grubs we are.

my new favorite cosmic horror concept, which I came up with independently in interpreting one of the less shit New World of Darkness settings, is “the universe you live in is nihilist and meaningless. alien parasites have latched onto it and want to make it narrativist, and are trying to inject ‘stories’ into it. their way? not more fun.”

2. October 16, 2015 at 8:24 am

Another excellent Cthulhu scenario Caleb, can’t wait for the rest! The gun show bit had me rolling, but everything else was terrifying. Considering how the rest of it turns out I’d love to see this as a scenario in Unspeakable or something.

3. Dom
    October 16, 2015 at 8:29 am

Trigger warnings? Really RPPR?

4. Caleb
    October 16, 2015 at 8:38 am

Yes. Trigger Warnings.

I can’t speak for Ross, but I will say I insisted on a trigger warning if this game was to be posted. It was my condition for making the content. You want to be pissed about it, be pissed at me.

5. Dom
    October 16, 2015 at 8:59 am

I’m not pissed, I just rolled my eyes so hard it made a squelching sound.

You can rest assured that no one would think that, because an Actual Play of a horror game features violence to minors, that it’d be something condonable in any way shape or form in the real world. Please give your listeners a little more credit.

6. Sal
    October 16, 2015 at 9:16 am

I disagree. topics for Cthulhu based games can have a whole range of content.

Depending on people’s experiences, they’ll be sensitive to different stuff.

It’s entirely reasonable for someone to be okay with cults and human sacrifice themes, and not child abuse.

Putting it there harms no one, and helps others.

7. Tracy Ulrich
    October 16, 2015 at 11:13 am

There are a couple of errors in the description:

In the trigger warning, starting on line three, it says: “this episode mentions of violence towards minors.” There are several ways you could correct this. Removing the “of” to get “this episode mentions violence towards minors” is probably the simplest.

In the trigger warning, toward the end of the 7th line: “the other find Delta Green games”, should read “fine” Delta Green games.

In the first line of the synopsis “meet in a shuddered gas station” Should presumably be “shuttered” gas station.
    …Unless the gas station is alive and feeling disgusted (I don’t know, I haven’t listed to the episode yet).

Also you have put two spaces between “a” and “shuddered”. You may consider this correction absurdly minor, but I …would agree with you.

I’m afraid you’ll have to stay after class Mr. Payton.
    *Evil cackling*

8. Verity
    October 16, 2015 at 11:15 am

@Dom – I’m with Caleb and Sal on this one. The key word here is “experiences.” Things like eldritch gods and sentient fungi don’t actually happen to people. Things like rape and child abuse (regrettably) DO, and they are often mind-scarring traumas that cause a lot of pain and stress when remembered without warning. Warnings aren’t even a new phenomenon: broadcast TV has used the “Viewer Discretion is Advised” content warnings for decades. It’s not only reasonable to warn for serious topics, it’s considerate to the audience. If that bothers you, try putting a few more points in Empathy.

@Caleb – Thanks for the heads-up, and being such a cool dude. You’re good people.

9. Caleb
    October 16, 2015 at 11:41 am

I wrote the content description in the three minutes I have inbetween classes. Just like I’m typing this. The typos are all mine, just like the trigger warning.

But hey! You corrected typos on the internet! Only a Centillion more to go! You’re almost there buddy!

10. Omega
    October 16, 2015 at 11:52 am

Eh, while I’m not opposed to a content warning (“trigger” is one of those words reaching enough memetic saturation it’s starting to lose proper meaning) in the vein of Verity mentioning TV’s “Viewer Discretion is Advised”, this one seems a little…I dunno, verbose? Pretentious? You could just say “This episode involves references to violence toward minors. If this offends/disturbs/upsets (hell, you could probably slip “trigger” in here in context) you please listen to a different episode”. I feel the need to say “we don’t condone this” is unnecessary, it can be assumed in that you gave fair warning and then the content can speak for itself. Last I checked we haven’t gone back to, say, all the Know Evil episodes and said RPPR doesn’t condone all the fucked up shit (some of which is not specifically limited to that setting) that happens, right?

So I feel like Dom has a point, in that you can get your message across without, I dunno, feeling like you’re talking down to me.

11. Omega
    October 16, 2015 at 11:54 am

And then Caleb ninja’d me talking about how he wrote the whole thing in like five minutes. Damn, now I look like the asshole for criticizing him on a rush job.

12. Dom
    October 16, 2015 at 12:04 pm

Pretty much what Omega said. And hey, if Caleb wrote that down in five minutes, that explains a lot.

I just don’t agree with enshrining RPPR as a vision of political correctness. A lot of the scenarios and player actions involved morally objectionable themes, but at the end of the day it’s just geeks playing a game to have fun and not some sort of commentary that is intended to enlighten society. I enjoy a lot more just listening to you guys knowing that you’ll just play along with the setting and your character’s motivations, and that we listeners can enjoy the content without feeling we are being preached to.

Speaking of, I’m half-way on the AP and enjoying it immensely.

13. Caleb
    October 16, 2015 at 12:33 pm

I’m going to admit to being baffled as to the direction this thread as has gone.

When writing this game, I didn’t anticipate the most controversial thing about it being the decision to warn people that there might be something controversial about it. It’s a pretty bizarre interpretation. If the warning doesn’t apply to you, ignore it. Similarly, I don’t worry about taking medication forbidden to pregnant mothers; it doesn’t apply, so I move on.

If it does apply, you now have a choice.

@Omega: And as far as the statement of not condoning the actions portrayed being unnecessary…so what if it is? Did you come to RPPR for my writing’s brevity? The episode is friggin four hours long! I’m not brief!

As far as “talking down to you”…I don’t know who YOU are. It’s pretty difficult to talk down to you in that context (though you could argue that I am now, as it is a form of personal address, but I’m not). If you got offended by the language warning you about the possibility of taking offense — yet continue to disagree about the need for trigger warning — well, I’m now really confused as to where your argument comes from.

Hey, I also ran a game! Wanna talk about that? If I’ve given some political offense, please move it to the forums and don’t make Ross’s site or the Delta Green Kickstarter suffer for my “sins”

14. Ethan C.
    October 16, 2015 at 12:38 pm

I appreciate the trigger warning. Hell, it even helps me get into the tone of the game right away, knowing that it’s going to be a heavy one. No shame in it. There’s a world of difference between a truly horrific horror game like this one and other styles of horror games, from the more detached historical scenarios I’ve written all the way to shark-fighting.

And I really love these dark, real-world Caleb games. It’s been too long.

15. David
    October 16, 2015 at 1:04 pm

@Crawlkill

“You see the other players look at the journal/diary/book/folder/painting/photo and radically flip their viewpoints; do you look at it?”
    “Not only no, but Hell no.”

I felt I was being quite reasonable there. Someone needed to be the Control Group in that little experiment, and once the ratio had shifted sufficiently towards PCs who had looked at the Things Man Weren’t Meant To Know versus two of us that hadn’t, one of whom was a gun-totin’ badass and the other of which was a standoffish pathologist, it just made even more sense that I wouldn’t look.

If it’s a CoC game or Delta Green, it’s one thing for the party’s Brawn-Over-Brains characters to fry brain cells. They still have guns, fists, or swords and the wherewithal to use them. My opinion is that the Brains-Over-Brawn party members ought to try to keep their wits if possible.

16. Sam
    October 16, 2015 at 1:16 pm

Great AP. Like the change to more action orientated setup. Really looking forward to the next one and hoping to see some serious consequences for not ‘taking care’ of the kids.

17. October 16, 2015 at 1:20 pm

nothing says “SQUEE” quite like getting the notification of a game and finding out its a Caleb game. Fantastic and can’t wait for the next part.

18. October 16, 2015 at 1:30 pm

All my Delta Green materials will now be going into a Hello Kitty folder.

19. October 16, 2015 at 1:48 pm

I fixed the typos. Thanks for pointing them out Omega.

As for the trigger warning, I fully support Caleb and the use of such warnings. I do understand that there are no good protocols for the usage of trigger warnings and they have been both misused in the past. I also believe that people should have an idea of what they’re getting into before they commit to a piece of fiction. It’s the same principle that you wouldn’t set off fireworks around a combat veteran without their permission first.

Everyone who has the luxury of just being annoyed by trigger warnings should be grateful. Some people need them and accommodating them is a good thing.

20. Ethan C.
    October 16, 2015 at 1:56 pm

Right, the scenario. The one-PC exposition dump worked amazingly. Faust was great, as always. The whole group had phenomenal chemistry.

Dear Lord, the Hello Kitty folder.

And the gun show…all the verisimilitude. All of it. I was thinking about that scene in Pulp fiction where Bruce Willis goes through the pawn shop looking for a weapon, and goes hammer<bat<chainsaw<katana.

And the white supremacists, truly the greatest disproof of the doctrine of white supremacy.

"Is there an airport in Massachusetts?"

More as I listen to more of it. Solid gold so far.

21. Wesley Young
    October 16, 2015 at 2:07 pm

@Caleb

The moment you mentioned a ferret, I knew a Sredni Vashtar reverence was not far behind.

22. October 16, 2015 at 2:42 pm

I, for one, don’t see a problem with trigger warnings. They’re simply labels that let people know what’s inside the tin, for those who might not want to deal with the shock once they’ve already opened it. It’s easy enough to ignore them if they don’t apply to you.

As someone who has spent time working as a teacher, I can see why Caleb treads carefully around potential trauma. I’ll never forget this one time I was observing a teacher who was working on Romeo and Juliet with his 9th graders. They were close to the end and, for obvious reasons, suicide came up in the discussion, but without any forewarning. He explained that, according to the Catholic Church, suicide is a mortal sin and that those who take their own lives are damned. After the period had ended, it occurred to him that there was a student in that particular class whose father had killed himself the previous year. With no preparation at all, he basically told this fourteen year-old kid, “Hey! Guess what? Your dad is burning in eternal hellfire!” and then left him alone with that thought for the rest of the day. If the teacher had prefaced the discussion with a disclaimer of some kind, the student would have at least had the opportunity to ask to be excused, if he’d chosen to.

If you aren’t mindful of that sort of thing as an educator, it can cause real harm, and you have to live with it. Extending that to the other pieces of work you put into the universe doesn’t seem like a huge stretch to me.

That said, I’m just about a third of the way through, and I’m really enjoying the scenario. I knew we were in for a hell of a ride when the phrase, “They don’t have a breeding population anymore” came up, and it wasn’t even 15 minutes in. The idea of getting one of the players to give the briefing was inspired. I loved the way that turned out. I have to agree that the gun show was hilarious, and a bit horrifying. Chinless white supremacists selling illegal firearms and the fact that they’re helping the PCs by doing so would seem pretty damn awful, if the big bads in the scenario weren’t so much worse.

23. Thad
    October 16, 2015 at 6:43 pm

HOLY SHIT! Man so I gotta say this scenario so far is right up there in the top 5 for most gripping out of all my faves. I gotta see how this plays out. Also Caleb, man. God damn, your handling of the session was ARTFUL. Like seriously dude I could see the movie in my head. And all the people at the table too did such a great job. BUT YEAH MAN this scenario. Tentative five stars out of five so far. Depending on how this wraps up you could bump that up to a ten. No doubt it’ll only get better.

24. Ethan C.
    October 16, 2015 at 6:44 pm

Okay, finished listening. Certainly one of the top RPPR episodes for horror. Thoughts:

1. If any episode ever should have a trigger warning, it’s this one. I’m done talking about that issue for good.

2. For me, the most horrific element was the combination of the kids and their pets. I find long-term suffering a whole lot more disturbing than either violence or fear. I think if I had been playing, there’s nothing that could have made me leave those kids alone at the end there. David did the right thing, and I hope against all reason and expectation that he doesn’t get punished for it.

3. The influence of True Detective Season 1 is so strong here. This is just about the best way I can see of expressing that show’s themes in a game.

4. The game was also enhanced by the combat incompetence of the team. Everybody at the table seemed to be right on point in playing their characters’ tactical acumen or lack thereof.

5. Mouse in the shotgun barrel. There’s your 00 roll right there.

6. Question for Caleb (maybe spoilery, I dunno): Did you design the injuries to match the mural, or design the mural to match the injuries?

7. I seriously can’t wait to see how this campaign develops. What the hell were those people? What were they even doing with the kids? Are some of the kids still alive? And…what happened to the Hello Kitty folder? I don’t recall anyone mentioning what they did with it. And now the PCs have been chosen by…something. Caleb’s description of the campaign’s theme in Episode 121 greatly intrigues me.

8. Just wanna say one more time, solid gold game from start to finish. Great scenario, great development, great characters, great conclusion. And great gun show.

25. Stringmaster94
    October 16, 2015 at 7:22 pm

@ Ethan C.

I couldn’t agree more with the True Detective comment. In fact, I think it needs an appropriately bluesy and morose song to act as the unofficial theme song.

My suggestion would be Gone Cold by Clutch. It was the song I heard in my head as the cliffhanger ended. I pictured it slowly fading in as the “camera” of the game faded out. It’s damn near perfect for it IMO.

26. Twisting H
    October 16, 2015 at 7:30 pm

Only an hour in. I have many comments to make but I have to remark, Holy Shit Red Markets needs the stretch goal: go to a gun show with Caleb.

Crying laughing. “Fell off like Cliffhanger”…”Armed only with culinary enthusiasm.” This is good as stand up Caleb.

Before I forget, Faust great great job at roleplaying rounding up the others in the hotel conference room.

27. malkav11
    October 16, 2015 at 7:31 pm

Oh man. I was squirming in my seat at this one and I didn’t even have to make any of the choices being put in front of the crew, just dread the likely fallout from any decision they made. Probably the most horrifying AP I’ve ever listened to. I mean, it’s not like RPPR (or certain other podcasts) don’t routinely deal with horror games, but usually there’s a certain…matter of factness involved. Sometimes really bad stuff is going down, but it’s most of the time clearer where the right side of things is and in most cases the horror is a lot more familiar. Pitching a straight up no frills illegal murder squad scenario against a bunch of horrible people with really creepy but…theoretically, at least, innocent kids where it still isn’t clear what the hell is going on? Hooboy.

Loved it. Can’t wait for more.

October 16, 2015 at 8:57 pm

@David I said I liked it! I thought it created a fun dynamic, especially since Caleb kept prodding people with What They’d Seen.

I find it kind of irritating when people start demanding trigger warnings, particularly in horrible horror. there was an episode of Night Vale a while back that involved a fairly gruesome description of a car crash, and the first comment was “umm whoa there needs to be a car crash violence trigger warning on this.” the consensus was that it’s a horror podcast in which nightmarish death and murder happen almost every episode, and there comes a point at which people need to be able to take the reins of their own discomfort.

but I certainly don’t mind creators choosing providing them. there’s a difference between choosing to be accommodating and demanding to be accommodated.

29. Danthe57
    October 17, 2015 at 9:44 am

Only about 20-40 minutes in but loving how you handle the whole thing with the folder. On how you describe how much it makes them hate. Of course I am not far enough to see if it is supernatural or just being vague for sanity’s sake but I am wholly invested in listening to the rest now!

30. Teapot
    October 17, 2015 at 9:59 am

So towards the end when the luck checks for arriving at the meeting were rolled I kind of expected the critical to lead to “You are hit by a drunk driver, you die instantly.”

And yeah, Caleb’s on fire with this one.

31. TRNSHMN
    October 17, 2015 at 10:28 am

Great game, really enjoyable all throughout, grade A RP from everyone.

Liked the folder, though I can’t help but be curious if it was actively supernatural or just horror squared as per themes of this particular campaign.

I do have to call something out though. The whole ‘if they didn’t deny the order I’d have been uncomfortable sitting at the table with them’ thing mentioned in the podcast, something of a hyperbole, sure, but I have to call Caleb out on that. In the last big campaign he was part of, he irreversibly drove a mentally ill man screaming, inhuman mad through more than a subjective year of cruel torture for a flimsy cover that could have been performed by an AI or clever recording, and found (in character) the degradation of biocon terrorists into circus animals performing for a racist, uplift supremacist criminal cartel’s amusement great and funny.

32. October 17, 2015 at 3:45 pm

Complaints about a trigger warning. . . ? K. . . :\

Anyway, loved the scenario, and the descriptions of what’s in the folder were excellent. Caleb is excellent at stripping the trappings away from atrocities to hit their core truths without being explicit. Abusing children, both physical and mental (and sexual), is terrifying as FUCK, a truth that Caleb expresses well within the context of the game.

And once again, Caleb has managed to turn seemingly docile animals into the most frightening elements of the game. O_O

33. Cameron Berg
    October 17, 2015 at 5:25 pm

Holy shit, what an episode. I could imagine Radiohead’s “Exit Music For A Film” playing during the final pre-timeskip scene- slow mo shots of Ross’s character staring at the mural, the confrontation over whether or not to call the police while the buildings burn in the background and snow falls.

Goddamn, it gives me goosebumps picturing it in my head. Someone please draw it.

34. Adam
    October 18, 2015 at 6:33 am

I had to stop listening to to the ep last night because I was walking home in the dark. The build up was frigging masterful in the “Oh god what can go right!?!” Way. I look forward to listening to the rest. New Delta Green is really good so far.

I didn’t realize that there was a content warning because I use BeyondPod and I can pretty much trust RPPR Implicitly at this point.

I’m going through some Anxiety stuff (which as it turned out was why I was so thin skinned a while ago, irritability is a side effect) so these days I think people should be given an opportunity to get off of the ride before it starts.

Could have done with a warning when Ross reblogged that gif from the live action Parasyte movie on tumblr a while ago :).

35. Ben
    October 18, 2015 at 9:56 am

Loved it. Everyone was in top form, subject matter was heavy but appropriately managed, cliffhanger was good, and the digressions/derails were hilarious.

Also, I second Twisting H about the Red Markets stretch goal.

36. Danthe57
    October 18, 2015 at 2:09 pm

Finished listening last night. Bang up job everyone and am curious to see where this goes from here.

37. Mbourgon
    October 18, 2015 at 4:36 pm

Came into this due to the kickstarter, and downloaded it prior to a long drive. It, honestly, was freaking awesome and I’m now hooked. I’m now listening to Inheritance and adding it to my podcasts.

No idea how long until part 2 comes out, but eagerly awaiting it. So many good parts, from the”hell no I’m not looking” to the ” is that…a tail? In the barrel?” to the {nope nope nope} and trying to walk out. And +20 to also wanting to use a Hello Kitty folder.

Had no idea this type of thing(actualplay) exists, but really glad it does. Thanks again!

38. October 18, 2015 at 6:13 pm

That moment when I’m driving the old roads to work while listening to the new Actual Play (Happy to hear it’s a Caleb Horror game) and then that moment, maybe 10 or so minutes in and I hear the briefing between Clove and Lockely… when I shout out “Oh Goddamn it!” in my car in excited realization and anticipating dread of what is to come.

Thank you Caleb, always enjoy the horror.

39. R
    October 18, 2015 at 8:59 pm

Caleb, I’m in complete agreement about d4s, but there are alternatives, chessex makes roman d4s, which are d12s numbered 1-4 three times, and several companies make d8s numbered 1-4 twice. They’re cheap, they’re rollable, and they won’t make you lame. I highly reccomend getting some.

40. Levi
    October 18, 2015 at 9:18 pm

Great session. Absolute delight to listen to. It was a bit confusing in the middle of all the action, but it’s easy to overlook given the awesomeness of the session in full. The building dread with the weird goddamn animals, the folder (reminded me fondly or Marty watching the tape in True Detective) being a mystery yet so fucked up it provokes such a potent reaction is amazing, and children in a horror game always puts people on their toes.

Having a PC recruit the others through role-playing was really clever. Just full of praise for this. Looking forward to more from you guys’ crazy noggins.

41. jonnygadfly
    October 18, 2015 at 10:40 pm

Well, these comments are certainly interesting.
    I guess I need to give my opinion on Content Warnings now.
    Wait, no I don’t.

Anyway, you killed it with this scenario, Caleb. I can’t wait to run it for my players.

This is the highest compliment I know how to give.

42. Lonnie
    October 19, 2015 at 1:56 am

So, so good. No one’s jumping off the crazy cliff just because it’s there, Caleb firing on all cylinders, and an overload of creepy. I wish I could run games half as well. Moar, please!

43. ben wenham
    October 19, 2015 at 3:42 am

Finished this yesterday but needed to put my thoughts together.

– This is arguably up there with the night clerk in the running for the best scenario ever run by an rppr Keeper.

– while the mystery side is week compared to calebs other horror scenarios it is perhaps the only scenario I have seen that actually felt scary.

– The handling of the folder was perfect. I brilliant bit of both GMing and writing.

– The atmosphere of the whole thing was amazing. Both the adults and the children were terrifying in their own ways.

– Thank you for the trigger warning. Short of anything else it let me know where and when it would be appropreate listening. Those complaining about trigger warnings. They are just tags that let adults make informed decisions about what they watch or listen.

44. Dom
    October 19, 2015 at 6:22 am

Finished listening to this yesterday.
    My complaints about the description aside, Caleb did a phenomenal job on this game! I can already tell this is gonna be one of those horror APs I keep relistening to, such as Fear Itself, Lover in the Ice and Bryson Springs.
    I won’t parrot too much, but the Hello Kitty folder, the gun show antics and the shit that was going on in the orphanage were awesome. Looking forward to listening to the next episode!

45. October 19, 2015 at 8:30 am

This was certainly a masterclass in running Delta Green. Everything was spot-on perfect, from the creepy details to the pervasive atmosphere of bleak pessimism. Caleb drew the players into the conspiracy for a mission that they barely understood and cast doubt on their notions that they were doing the right thing at their most uncertain moments. The cliffhanger scene at the end embodies what Delta Green is about more than anything else I’ve ever heard or read. Even in the mundane, human sphere, the players have to suffer the consequences of fighting the Mythos, and they can’t even be sure they were justified. Well done!

I love Caleb’s intro games because they’re always built to give the players room to wonder. The hook was relatively straightforward–“Go here, kill these people–and there weren’t more than seven or so big scenes in the entire game. The minimalist structure and the extravagant amount of detail put into each scene really drove home how little the characters knew or understood, and how little control they had. Know Evil opened with a similarly front-loaded game.

It’s a really effective way of opening a conspiratorial investigation game.

46. Sean O
    October 19, 2015 at 4:00 pm

I applaud Caleb for handling a troubling subject/theme so responsibly. We must be careful to look past the memetic nature of “trigger warning”, resist the urge to respond to that idea in a kneejerked fashion, and see it for its intent.

Regarding the game itself: I listened to the game while walking around in the dark last night, because I like RPPR APs on hard mode. WHAT ARE THOSE PEOPLE, AND WHAT THEY DOING? The sense of urgency from the get go was great. I got invested right away after the agent Clove meeting. I need to know what’s going on, though. I want to see the big freaky picture. Get that next episode out posthaste.

47. Hooligantuesday
    October 19, 2015 at 7:39 pm

All the anti-trigger warning comments make me think that a lot of people are way too invested in not being part touchy-feely part of the internet as a touchstone of their identity.

This episode was really graphic and powerful, it dealt with a much more mundane horror than most Delta Green episodes, the kind that can actually touch peoples lives and if I had these kinds of experiences in my past I’d want to know what I was getting into before I sat down to listen to a fun RPG podcast.

Great work Caleb, I can’t wait to see where the rest of the campaign goes, this AP is going to shape how I run New Delta Green games.

48. Dom
    October 19, 2015 at 10:47 pm

It’s interesting to see how many people are now talking up the good points about trigger warning when Caleb asked that this comment section not be focused on the game itself and not that anymore. People who are in favor can’t help but give their two cents when the topic is supposed to be over and done with.

I actually sort of regret bringing it up now, not so much because I gave a kneejerk reaction, but because people are not discussing the AP as much as it deserves.

Oh well, I guess I’m doing it too by posting this comment. 😡

49. MrJWhit
    October 19, 2015 at 11:30 pm

So, uh, to the actual game. I would love to run this for my group as a Halloween game, is there anyway that super-awesome people could get access to your notes Caleb? The game is very similar to Lover in the Ice and Bryson Springs in terms of messed up, and my players still aren’t happy with me about it :3