Eclipse Phase: Duality episode 3

desert-squadThe gatecrashers have escaped to the relative safety of the autonomist zone on Minerva 4, but their troubles have only begun. After being ‘persuaded’ to join Firewall, the gatecrashers are given a mission to prove their abilities, a simple fetch quest on a distant exoplanet. Nothing is easy as it seems though, as the team finds out.

10 comments for “Eclipse Phase: Duality episode 3

1. Tim
    August 25, 2014 at 8:53 pm

Yes! I’ve been jonesing for a new episode.

August 26, 2014 at 1:16 am

waaait, Aaron’s another SAIROC? I thought he was a simulspace media celebrity or something. I need to read the forums more often.

(does that mean the never-realized everyone-is-SAIROC sidegame might still become a reality)

3. Ink
    August 26, 2014 at 5:22 am

It sounds like Jason dropped out of this game. Sad to hear, but David make a admirable replacement. I didn’t really get a feel for his character though. I’m guessing that’s because he was jumping into a campaign already in progress which is a hard thing to do. Hopefully he gets his chance to shine in future games.

4. Ambulatory Cortex
    August 27, 2014 at 9:36 am

This is more for the listeners, since this campaign is probably complete or almost complete already, but superthermite is indeed an explosive. Superthermite charges do 2d10+5 damage, stack with eachother, and can be shaped with the demolitions skill to do triple damage in one direction.

They’re an actual thing that also goes by the name nano-thermite. It’s the same material as normal thermite, but in the form of nanopowder. The smaller grain size makes the reaction progress much more quickly, and it behaves like an explosive.

Loving the game so far!

5. Tim
    August 27, 2014 at 11:42 am

Rortian gate war! Oh crap!

6. Ethan C.
    August 27, 2014 at 4:03 pm

Maybe I missed it, but did they ever figure out who was behind the cafeteria attack?

7. August 27, 2014 at 6:57 pm

it was u

8. Ethan C.
    August 27, 2014 at 9:23 pm

Damnit, you’re on to me. I knew I shouldn’t have used my own dubstep remixes of Celine Dion for those Griefers.

9. nyaCC
    September 6, 2014 at 6:23 pm

No, Ethan, you are the hypercorp saboteurs.

And then Ethan was a hypercorp saboteur.

I share Tom’s interest in TALISMAN. Definitely looking forward to the Hidden Concern.

10. Andrew
    September 11, 2014 at 1:22 pm

awesome roleplaying by Aaron. I am loving the characters in the campaign. Gorilla Grod is priceless. This campaign Is awesome Ross! I really need to pick up Eclipse phase as I really enjoyed the No Evil campaign to!! That could very well be a bigger credit to the creativity and story telling skills of the GM’s, either way good show guys!