Eclipse Phase: Know Evil episode 22

Quoth - Xeno expert and newly recruited Firewall AgentThe Earth Tier begins with a bang! The Firewall team moves in to finally meet with agents of Manjappa, the mastermind behind Know Evil, at the Hotel California, one of the most dangerous and chaotic habitats in the system. The agents pick up a new agent, Quoth, a Xeno expert, as they head in, but they quickly find out Quoth may be in over his head. Will his help be enough for this delicate operation? They must bring the unique artifact stolen from the Lunar bank to lure Manjappa’s agents in but then ambush them to get a lead on Manjappa himself. This balancing act will push the team to their limits and it’s possible the entire operation ends in this mission.

14 comments for “Eclipse Phase: Know Evil episode 22

1. SageNytell
    February 10, 2013 at 7:15 pm

Oh, I’m saving these for my vacation next month. I can’t freaking wait to hear the conclusion to No Evil!

2. Levi
    February 11, 2013 at 12:15 am

Holy funk what an amazing episode. That’s how to start a new tier with a bang!

3. Victor
    February 11, 2013 at 2:25 am

I got the “Fisherman’s Wife” reference. Very Clever, thanks Caleb.

February 12, 2013 at 3:54 am

is all this creepy Firewall shit canon, or is this straight from the mind of Caleb? a goddamn…basilisk…hack…ish…screamy thing saying to calm down UGH so WEIRD and the dead CANARY oh nooo it’s all too good

5. QuickreleasePersonalitY
    February 12, 2013 at 5:48 am

so nifty that every game session of Caleb’s is different :3

6. Holyeskimo
    February 12, 2013 at 8:37 am

Did Caleb throw a promethean at David?

7. Decimator
    February 12, 2013 at 11:12 am

The Oracle did that sort of thing. So either it’s still around and works for Firewall now, or yes, David just met a Promethean.

8. Dom
    February 12, 2013 at 12:07 pm

Quoth the Raven, many Poe puns (Poens?) will come from that.

And it’s pretty neat that he is wearing an eye patch over his right eye in that artist’s rendering as well.

This session was amazing, the combat was intense and brutal. I seriously can’t wait for the next AP.

9. Fridrik
    February 12, 2013 at 4:10 pm

Caleb I want to have your baby. I don’t care if it’s biologicaly impossible.

Excelent session.

10. Toku
    February 13, 2013 at 9:18 pm

Tom’s choice between whether or not to unleash space aids seems to have been quite an effective death trap this game. Im still really surprised they managed to get the guys fishing pole from earth though, and as Thad stated, it just shows how much of a threat Manjappa is.

11. Enlightened Idiot
    February 18, 2013 at 7:54 pm

Ah Ross, no one could be more perfect for Bartleby’s role. You monster.

12. Enlightened Idiot
    February 18, 2013 at 10:05 pm

WHAT THE FUCK IS MANJAPA!?!?!

13. February 19, 2013 at 11:52 pm

These games are such amazing pieces of storytelling that I find myself about as excited for their releases as I am for those of my favorite books and comics. Caleb, you’re an amazing story teller, and the players generally add an impressive amount of depth to their characters. I am enjoying these games more than I can say. Thanks!

14. Caleb
    February 20, 2013 at 12:40 pm

Thanks a lot Benton! That made my day!