Eclipse Phase: Know Evil episode 4

Don't look down This episode brought to you by Viktor Engvall, a RPPR fan and Killsplosion contributor. The intrepid Firewall team has made their way to a secret aerostat on Venus called Cloud 9. A war has broken out on the station between Pax Familia and the owners of Cloud 9. The Firewall agents must navigate the unstable station, armed psychopaths at every corner, deadly traps and other threats in order to learn the secrets of the station.

8 comments for “Eclipse Phase: Know Evil episode 4

December 4, 2011 at 6:28 pm

ware thade is nooo

that simulspace is fucked UUUP. perfection.

and why do Caleb’s NPCs have more personality than most real people I’ve ever met? the offended beta fork, omg.

2. Jack Vigil
    December 5, 2011 at 10:58 am

Good Times

3. Sam
    December 5, 2011 at 5:29 pm

Great episode, guys! Very cool to see the constantly deepening layers of intrigue in this game. Disappointed about the lack of Thad, but the super persuasive octopus of course makes up for it.

4. Beej
    December 6, 2011 at 12:32 am

Am I the only one dying to hear Augustine say “I’m sorry Aaron, I can’t do that.”? Hearing Aaron scramble, trying to control a potentially world shattering AI is awesome.

The lack of Thad did suck but ish happens. Simil-space was cool as well as Tom painting Ross as a crazy handle-stashed Nam vet.

Can’t wait to see how the fallout from their first satellite adventure turns out.

Caleb as always, you’re a GM god.

5. iceemaker
    December 10, 2011 at 12:57 pm

Fantastic episode. I particularly liked the scene with Bartleby and the security chief (Ditniss?) embracing one another in the cot. Other highlights:
    -Jason refusing to remove his armor (Goddammit, Jason!)
    -Aaron and Augustine shenanigans
    -Tom as Mr. Problem-solver

December 13, 2011 at 7:01 am

Please tell me you drag the helpless German scientist around with your crew and never tell him what’s going on.

7. December 13, 2011 at 4:46 pm

Ahh yay! Jason is pretty awesome in his inflexibility sometimes. I like how the adventure came to him in that instance and his wanting to screw the pooch in regards to revealing crap about Augustine. I hope that turns out terrible

June 16, 2013 at 11:28 am

Heh, Ross- “Spy’s sappin’ mah Sentry!” Another TF2 player!