A Dirty World: Andrew’s Fortune part 2

CONTRIBUTE  TO THE RUINS OF LEMURIA KICKSTARTER TO GET 10 PREVIEW AP EPISODES OR A SEAT A SKYPE GAME RUN BY ROSS PAYTON!

The mystery surrounding Andrew deepens as Detective Marlowe and Van Hagin find themselves embroiled in gang fights and a corporate conspiracy. Cassidy and Goldberg, two scheming crooks from Las Vegas try to carve out a piece of the action for themselves but Andrew’s mother and man mountain bodyguard might be too much for them. An intrepid femme fatale reporter gets mixed up in the chaos. The body count rises in the conclusion to Andrew’s Fortune.

9 comments for “A Dirty World: Andrew’s Fortune part 2

1. Jonnygadfly
    December 13, 2010 at 10:24 am

Thank you so much for posting this. You just made my shit week a bit more tolerable.

Kisses,
    Gadfly

2. Moondog
    December 13, 2010 at 12:11 pm

Very nice. I love hearing what people do with A Dirty World.

3. Salkovich
    December 13, 2010 at 5:19 pm

Man. What a fantastic game (and I’m only halfway through it.)

Caleb continues to be an awesome GM and to rock at keeping you all focused and on-story. I also think that you guys should have him do all of the “previously on RPPR” game summaries, that was amazing.

Arje is back! And feistier and more awesome than ever. Of course his and Cody’s characters are together. It is fate (and hilarious).

I think what I like most though is how Ross’ character desperately tries to stay the only non-asshole in the group. Go Ross!

4. Mathey
    December 14, 2010 at 2:42 pm

Is good, yes?

Arje is wrong about Lost, of course, but I love him anyways.

5. joecrak
    December 14, 2010 at 8:29 pm

Caleb, Arje, and Cody together! Huzzah!

though, while i may be a devoted follower of the cult of Cody i have to say i like season 1 of walking dead more than season 1 of Lost.

And arje is wrong there was a plot, it was called getting off the island. but once that happened it became a bit silly.

6. blucthulhu
    December 16, 2010 at 5:12 pm

Man, that was a great game. Between this and Sucrose Park Gaiden the last week at work has been almost tolerable. Love these actual plays guys; thanks so much for sharing them with the internetz.

7. Seejo Crux
    December 21, 2010 at 7:02 pm

That was the most well-controlled cluster-fuck I’ve ever seen. Well done Caleb.

8. Crash2455
    January 2, 2011 at 4:52 pm

Caleb is credit to podcast! This game was amazing and Caleb does gangsta voices amazingly well.

October 16, 2011 at 3:00 am

this continues to be just about my favorite thing of all time. can’t believe I never commented gushingly on this. so much charisma from Caleb, so much high farce from everybody at the table. love love love love love.