Delta Green: BLACKSAT

NASA always has more people willing to risk death for glory than missions to fill. When a five astronaut team gets the call that they’ve been assigned a classified, military space shuttle mission, it is the chance of a lifetime. They are headed for space to repair a secret spy satellite code-named BLACKSAT.Two experts are assigned to travel with the astronauts to conduct the repairs, but they are clearly not qualified. This is only the start of this mission’s problems.

8 comments for “Delta Green: BLACKSAT

1. Shane Ivey
    March 21, 2019 at 12:04 pm

Thoughts and prayers. (I haven’t listened yet, just assuming they’ll be needed.)

2. guh
    March 21, 2019 at 1:03 pm

Nice scenario. Is it published somewhere?

3. Kenneth Scroggins
    March 21, 2019 at 1:25 pm

I find the absence of rules for atmospheric re-entry to be an unforgivable oversight. I think my Agent could survive the lethality roll.

4. March 21, 2019 at 2:09 pm

@guh – BLACKSAT will be part of Control Group, an upcoming scenario anthology. It goes to press in March; published mid 2019 (Stolze & Ivey, authors).

5. Evan Shelton
    March 22, 2019 at 5:59 pm
  6. RCB
    March 25, 2019 at 10:34 am

I’m glad to hear that this is going to see print. Great scenario.

7. Buttets
    March 30, 2019 at 6:01 pm

A very interesting scenario but the medical part at the start seemed to lead nowhere apart from exposition. And it suffered at least in this play through from the perennial Cthulhu problem of normal people would have said no ages ago, Tom and was particularly gung ho and Greg as the Doctor became somewhat sanguine after his protests fell on deaf ears but it seemed that they had to be to male the afventure work. Like I said I really enjoyed listening to the adventure and the background information/world building was really well done.

April 4, 2019 at 5:26 pm

Man, everybody really drank the evil Kool-aid when the one math guy coughed up what was going on. Especially the doctor. “I mean, there’s a slight chance that this guy will pull through, but let’s sacrifice him anyway.” 😮