Hollow Earth Expedition: New Rome

A group of heroes, scholars, spies, and thrill seekers converge at a hangar to examine a wondrous drilling machine. When the group is attacked by a horde of masked gunmen, the group escapes in the machine, drilling down into the Hollow Earth. There, they find themselves in a strange city state ruled by intelligent apes and chimps, and where humans are the slaves. Can our heroes escape the arena and find a way back home?

7 comments for “Hollow Earth Expedition: New Rome

1. Kartophilius
    July 12, 2018 at 12:00 am

I caught that bit where Glancy almost did the introduction to Ken’s Time Machine by accident…

2. Vito Timpski
    July 12, 2018 at 12:36 am

Hey guys, once again an entertaining podcast. I just wanted to mention that although it makes fun to listen to your podcasts as a non-native english person it is quite hard to listen and to follow when everyone speaks at the same time or so much laughing is going on. It seems to me that it became worse over the time and in the earlier episodes you were more in character and disciplined. Keep having fun.

3. brother1117
    July 13, 2018 at 9:25 am

Hey neat! I’ve always liked HEX

4. Scribbleykins
    July 15, 2018 at 1:59 pm

This was a wonderful session to listen to. Please visit Mr. Glancy again!

5. Role Playing Public Radio
    July 22, 2018 at 12:38 pm

I understand your concerns with the podcast and some of our episodes can be chaotic. We try to mix it up with episodes with fewer cast members that are more manageable.

6. Aaron M
    August 21, 2018 at 5:52 pm

OK, *officially* my favorite moment of RPPR ever, at 1:50:52:

“Can I get anyone another round?”

“No.”

“Then I’m gon– then… I’m gonna get super stoned now.”

“That’s a good plan — this is being recorded –”

“Oh, HIIIIIIiiiiii!!!!!!!”

LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!! Love it! So awesome — and I’m also enjoying the Great State of Washington’s sane MJ laws, LOL!!!

Thanks for all the fun, as always!

7. Max
    September 6, 2018 at 2:20 pm

If anything RPPR Actual Plays need more Glancy fueled 1941 tangents.