Wild Talents: The Heroes of New Arcadia Episode 3

The war against crime continues! In this double length episode, our heroes first encounter a fellow metahuman, Raoul – a skilled underground fighting champion. He has a problem though – a death cult has kidnapped his child. He needs the help of a few heroes to rescue his kid and stop the cult. In the second half of this episode, the heroes encounter two lieutenants in the Syndicate and their henchmen. The battle that ensues will be the hardest one they have fought yet. Listen to find out who gets set on fire and more!

14 comments for “Wild Talents: The Heroes of New Arcadia Episode 3

1. Omega
    September 18, 2011 at 11:19 am

Wake up in the morning, go here, 5 hours of RPPR Wild Talents.

Feels Good Man.

2. Simon Fox
    September 18, 2011 at 12:35 pm

It’s seems like a very nice movie to me.

3. Z
    September 18, 2011 at 5:12 pm

Aaron’s lack of forethought is really something sometimes.

4. Fred
    September 19, 2011 at 11:49 am

Does Cody appear in future Wild Talents episodes? He was there in the first one, i thought he will appear in the next ones..

Again, another great job by you guys. Keep up the good work!

September 19, 2011 at 3:52 pm

omg, the Median’s origin moment. so much good.

loved the way the fire was handled as an enemy. is that standard practice in Wild Talents, abstracted physical challenges? it seemed very graceful.

and yeah, was Cody rull busy or something during this, like, era of recording? he seems rare.

6. Scurvy
    September 19, 2011 at 6:13 pm

Haven’t listened yet, but good to see more WT APs!

So Cody isn’t in this one either? Not to say that I don’t appreciate all of you guys a lot, but Cody’s brand of comic relief was something I didn’t realize was so endearing about your APs until he stopped showing up in most of the recently posted games.

7. beej
    September 20, 2011 at 3:59 pm

“I didn’t know you were a crazy, mobbed up a$#-hole. Maybe we need to learn about each other.”

Oh Caleb, the lines you deliver. Awesome double episode. Can’t get enough of it all. I loved Professor just meekly getting lead off to the police station and Caleb’s rant on his co-worker. And Zero Shift’s “This is what we did in the Ideal” lie-o-rama. Great stuff.

And you know what, they’re so much awesome stuff going on Cody doesn’t need to be around. It would be cool if he was but really, its pretty face melting awesome already.

8. Sam
    September 20, 2011 at 5:45 pm

Great sessions, A++++ would listen again immediately (oh wait I already did.)

I too am wondering where Cody has gone. His speedster was awesome.

Loved the median’s origin moment and the completely stereotypical PC plan to take out the Finns.

9. September 20, 2011 at 7:57 pm

I’m sorry folks, but I am M.I.A. for the foreseeable future.

And by the foreseeable future, I mean that I haven’t played a game with the team since that first episode and I don’t know when I’ll be back.

I love you all, I really do, but unfortunately, real life gets in the way of gaming.

Damn, I feel old now . . . and not in a good way.

September 20, 2011 at 8:56 pm

we miss you! good luck with real life.

11. September 22, 2011 at 12:06 am

There go my stocks in Lobster.

On a positive note Cinnamon Chai Lattes have never been more popular. That was a brutal fight, I was wondering how the hell they were going to get out of that.

Oh and TOM IN BOTH!! Can you say joygasm?

12. Scurvy
    September 22, 2011 at 2:49 pm

Good luck Cody, and we hope to see you back!

Remember, don’t sweat the petty things, it’s much more fun to pet the sweaty things.

13. September 24, 2011 at 10:27 am

I miss Cody.

Thad is quickly becoming especially dear to me, he has a very upbeat and entertaining method of gaming.

Caleb is as fun as always and Tom is finally getting to interact with the other PCs through most of the game. Hurray!

14. October 27, 2011 at 11:16 am

I really enjoyed this episode, just as much, if not more, than the first ones. This was an absolute blast, and, like I said in my comment on the other episode, it is really great to listen to the adventures of a band of heroes. Ha, whether or not they’re the most competent of heroes, at least they mean well! Haha, I enjoy listening to y’all play, but I the New Arcadia games are by far my favorite.