The Water Barons have learned that a clan of Frost Giants have enslaved an orcish settlement far to the north of New Arcadia. Cassius leads the charge as the adventurers quest to liberate the orcs. Of course, no quest is complete without a few complications and this is no different. Can the Water Barons overcome their personal differences to help the oppressed orcs of the north or will they succumb to infighting and the might of the Frost Giants? Find out in episode 37!

9 comments for “4E Dungeons and Dragons – The New World Campaign Game 37: Against the (Frost) Giants

1. SageNytell
    February 22, 2011 at 10:07 pm

My bet is on succumbing to infighting. 😀

2. Salkovich
    February 23, 2011 at 4:29 pm

Fun session, fucking EXCITED for next episode.

Lots of awkward arguments in this one, though. Oh arje. You make things deliciously odd.

3. joecrak
    February 24, 2011 at 6:38 am

The combat in this one was less exciting than the past few ones, mainly due to some seemingly long pauses. Still faster than most combat situations my group is in however.

Being a devout member of the cult of cody, i pledge to one day be able to grant our lord powers of some sort. Also I can’t wait to see how the whole, “Everyone is vying for the scroll” issue plays out. Heres pulling for Locke!

4. Rockwell
    February 24, 2011 at 9:45 pm

Is there any way to get ahold of the earlier episodes (before 14)? They are no longer available on iTunes it seems, and they’re also no longer on the site.

Thanks in advance for any info!

5. Rockwell
    February 24, 2011 at 9:57 pm

Sorry for the double-post, but I’ve located the earlier episodes on the site.

iTunes has been deleting the older podcasts from my library it seems, so some of my favorites (namely Mutants and Masterminds) are gone.

If anyone could point me in the direction of one page that has lists for all of the podcasts not linked at the top (if such a thing even exists), I would appreciate it. 🙂

6. Rockwell
    February 25, 2011 at 12:27 am

Thanks very much, Ross, much appreciated. Keep up the great work!

7. Patrick
    February 25, 2011 at 10:15 am

A bard named “Sedgewick the Entertainer”… fucking awesome! Even my non-nerd friend thought that was classic.

I bow to your profound wit Jason. You are truly the man!

Okay, time to finish the AP…

8. Jason
    February 25, 2011 at 11:06 am

Aw thanks Patrick. It’s good to be noticed every now and then.