4E Dungeons and Dragons – The New World Campaign Game 20: I’m on an (air) ship

CLICK HERE IF YOU WANT TO LEARN HOW TO GET 10 PREVIEW EPISODES OF RPPR ACTUAL PLAY! OVER 30 HOURS OF ACTUAL PLAY CONTENT!

In this episode, the Water Barons enlist the aid of a rival adventuring party, the Ironhearts. The Ironhearts have an awesome air ship and the players use it to scout Cortez’s army marching on the colony. Of course, there’s a slight complication or two from this foray…Find out what gets in their way and learn of the prophecy to defeat Cortez’s horde!

Special thanks to Ean Moody for the art!

8 comments for “4E Dungeons and Dragons – The New World Campaign Game 20: I’m on an (air) ship

1. February 24, 2010 at 10:34 pm

I appreciate two things:

1) That you call it episode 21 when it is episode 20.

2) That you avoided the “On a boat” reference.

2. February 25, 2010 at 12:44 am

1. Yes. I suck at remembering things like numbers.

2. No I didn’t! Look at the episode title. IT IS RIGHT THERE. I didn’t say boat directly because air boats are real things and I didn’t want people thinking we were suddenly in the Florida Everglades.

3. Samael
    February 27, 2010 at 11:26 am

THIS TIME ON THE NEW WORLD

THE WATER BARONS FIND A PIECE OF OLD LEMURIAN TECHNOLOGY THAT SENDS THEM FORWARD IN TIME TO THE FLORIDA EVERGLADES

*cough*

Well I think it’d be cool. I have to say, fighting on an airship is just about as awesome as I thought it would be, with the chance of getting kicked off to your death highly likely.

Another great episode.

4. March 1, 2010 at 3:59 pm

This episode makes me really miss Mike.

5. Jason
    March 2, 2010 at 11:09 am

Yeah, I kinda miss the robot but then I remember the dinner party incident

6. Beej
    March 2, 2010 at 1:55 pm

Well at least now you guys have your very own vampire colony…..

7. Arthur
    March 14, 2010 at 10:47 pm

Hah, Guts!

I’m glad for Tom in this episode.

8. Thomas
    July 18, 2013 at 10:47 pm

I really, really want “I hug the paladin” on a t shirt. I’m listening to these Actual Plays over 3 years after they were recorded, and I’m loving them tremendously.